my live twitter feed:

4.09.2010

NY Trip!

Atlantic Records flew me out to NY for a meet and greet. Here are some photos from the trip!

Me and Roger, getting ready for lift-off out of Chicago. The plane was tiny!


We spied Bone Thugs N Harmony a table over at our hotel restaurant...


"So, you guys got any advice for a budding artist?"


"Bring your lawyer to your meeting!", they said. Now we're buds ;)


Atlantic VP listening to me sing..


My very stylish lawyer :)


Jeff Levin, Atlantic A&R...


Just got done playing! I hope they liked it!!


Leaving the building..


DAY TWO:
Breakfast with the man, Jason from ASCAP :) They had bloody mary's, I had coffee and Red Bull.


Hey look, my new band on the streets of NY!


I think this one is self explanatory..!


One last trip around times square before we leave!


The trip was amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment